Study permits

KHIS is an international recruiting agent for Brandon University and Assiniboine Community College, both located in Brandon, Manitoba.

KHIs will guide you through the complexities of registering as an international student in Manitoba and Canada.

Work while studying in Canada

Most students should qualify for a work permit.

Finding student accommodation

KHIS has a network of professionals available to assist you in finding accommodation that suits your lifestyle.